Thursday, April 17, 2008

Three Things That Need to Stop Happening on the Internet

1) Posting a link to the video of that dude trapped in the elevator. It's not like he's hot and decided to jerk off so who fucking cares?

2) Gay men making online profiles and using the phrases "I don't bite...hard" or "I don't bite...unless you want me to" or any variation on that horrible theme. You should be denied all gay sex for the rest of your life for continuing to beat that dead horse.

3) Setting your Flickr to auto-blog every. photo. you. take. I've complained about this before but here I am again. Odds are you're not as great a photographer as you think you are and no one really wants to see a blurry picture of your left sneaker posted on your blog when they can already see it on Flickr.


Thank you, plz comply!

3 Comments:

At 4/17/2008 1:54 PM , Blogger Austin said...

Austin Powers was the last time that the phrase "I don't bite... hard" was funny. I'm glad that both our blogs got a chance to address this growing issue. ^.^

 
At 4/17/2008 2:37 PM , Blogger ohnochriso said...

Only together can we stop this horrible epidemic from spreading!

 
At 4/18/2008 6:16 PM , Blogger Misty L said...

I'd like to add to number 3: "Taking 15 self portraits a day and uploading them all to flickr. You know what? I'm just not that into you."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home