Wednesday, November 28, 2007

You Can Never Have Too Many Wonder Women!

The folks over at the very cool Project Rooftop recently held a contest to redesign Wonder Woman's costume. They've since posted the winners, many of which take my breath away x100. The runner-up images are posted at Zeus Comics.com and a lot of them are really pretty amazing two. Below are two of my personal favorites but you should really go check them all out.


Daniel Krall.


Ming Doyle.

A lot of my favorites involved elements of classic, Greek-esque styling/weaponry/armor. The two above make long painfully for a one-off story or graphic novel illustrated by those artists. Seriously amazing.

2 Comments:

At 11/29/2007 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The grand prize winner seems a little trite: I even like the rodeo one more. A lot of that stuff is really impressive, and I'm not even a WW fan.

 
At 12/09/2007 2:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that second one you show. That is a great take on her costume. Seriously love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home