Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Another one?

Seriously, this trend of anti-gay Republicans being caught doing it with/trying to do it with dudes is verging on the comical. I keep waiting to find out it's some year long SNL sketch or something. My favorite is all the ways they try to deny it. It seems to keep escalating so now I'm expecting something really blatant where some Republican douchebag is caught with like, 2 dicks in every hole and is all "I had no idea we were having gay sex! I thought it was some kind of voter outreach program! None of them were white and they totally intimidated me into it!"

And then he belches up a gallon of semen.

1 Comments:

At 10/31/2007 5:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or they're trying to defend the sanctity of straight marriage by... by... Okay, even with my insider view I can't excuse them. They just like the cock.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home