Monday, December 08, 2008

The Wisdom of Athena

I just got 3/4 of a new tattoo done today! I'll be going back in a few weeks to fill in the black night sky, some black on the shield and helmet, the owl detail and the outer frame. I am SO happy with it already!! It might be the endorphins from getting tattooed, but I am in the best mood I've been in for months. I ran all the way up the hill from the bus and could barely keep from yelling out in excitement as I walked home. Thank goodness for new ink!





Original artwork here. All praise to Clio at Black & Blue Tattoo. She may be "only" an apprentice but her work speaks for itself and it says "FUCKING AWESOME!!!"

4 Comments:

At 12/08/2008 3:45 AM , Blogger richard said...

Looks great--nice placement, too!

 
At 12/08/2008 1:30 PM , Blogger Christopher said...

LOVE it! Can't wait to see the finished version!

 
At 12/08/2008 9:40 PM , Blogger me said...

That is totally beautiful.

 
At 12/10/2008 3:07 AM , Blogger DJN said...

pretty awesome

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home