Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Ice Queen

It's pretty much a given that I will make a post every few months (or weeks) with fabulous photos of Siouxsie Sioux that I find on the web. You can either bask or move on, but you're life is less awesome if you do the latter.









I found these following images on Digitalhuckle's Flickr page. I love the way they span from androgyny to exaggerated femininity and Siouxsie works them all.









And here is the Siouxsie & The Banshees song I am currently obsessed with.

5 Comments:

At 12/03/2008 5:38 PM , Blogger B said...

I loved her so much in junior high and friendless.

 
At 12/04/2008 8:24 AM , Blogger jhames said...

The first two photos from digitalhuckle? HOTTTT.

I was singing "Fireworks" to myself last week (after yet another heated exchange with M&B). Then I had to watch all their videos on YT. I love how they always changed their sound, if only so no one could tell them who or what they are.

She looks fierce in a blonde wig in "O Baby".

 
At 12/05/2008 1:00 AM , Blogger Thombeau said...

LOVE HER!!!!!

(I hung out with her once, several years ago. She was wearing a see-through blouse! It was quite distracting! Thankfully I was drunk. I also hung with Budgie a few times. He used to send me emails, and once actually mailed me a cd!)

 
At 12/05/2008 8:12 AM , Blogger ohnochriso said...

thombeau, I a so jealous! You're the second person I've encountered who has met/hung out with her. I think if I met her I'd just be all stammering and stupid and she'd tell me to "piss off" or something else British and I'd be all "Siouxsie Sioux swore at me in her native tongue!!"

 
At 12/19/2008 2:49 PM , Blogger Thombeau said...

LOL!

I was sure she'd see me staring at her boobs and then say "Kiss them for me!"

(I also drunkenly did my impression of Fred Schneider doing "Second Floor". God knows what she made of that! AND I made her say "lesbian"!)

She is a freakin' goddess.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home