Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh, Mark-Paul...

Inspired by Mr. Peenee's recent post about his lust for Mario Lopez a.k.a. A.C. Slater from "Saved By the Bell", I would like to discuss my sadness over Mark-Paul Gosselaar, another SBTB alum and longtime object of my lust. Let's examine how very hot he became as an adult.

EVIDENCE:

He made such a good choice when he stopped being a bottle blond.


He made an even better choice when he chopped his hair super short for


And it was even okay when it got a little shaggy.

BUT THEN!!!!!!!!!!! T_T


He turned into a hair farmer for "Raising the Bar", the previews for which look SO overwrought and melodramatic that they border on parody. And I love me a courtroom drama.


And I am not totally anti-long hair or anything. But this is just bad, bad, bad and greasy, greasy, greasy. WHY, MARK-PAUL, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME AND MY LOVE YOUR CHOAD?!?! YOU LOOK LIKE A HACKY-SACK PLAYING DOUCHEBAG!!!!

Okay, sorry, lost my composure there for a second. Let's bring things back to a happy place with pictures of his naked butt from "NYPD Blue":




Sigh, so much better. I will be okay with that ass no matter your hair looks like Mr. Gosselaar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home