Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Addendum to Sartorial Sunday #2

I don't know how it is I forgot about this when I was discussing horribly unflattering styles of jeans. I guess it was because I was mainly talking about mens jeans. At any rate, I must add, neigh, IMPLORE, the young ladies of the world to STOP TRYING TO BRING BACK HIGH-WAISTED MOM JEANS!!!!



I know that the percentage of you rocking this look are hipsters and you can't help yourselves - something in your genetic makeup has hardwired you with a desire for hideously ugly clothes worn with a nauseating sense or irony. But this is just not fucking okay. Please, do all of our eyeballs a favor and stop wearing these vile denim creations!

And for those of you who think I am exaggerating I have seen at least 5 different women wearing these during my work-related errands in the Mission in the last 48 hours.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6/03/2008 8:09 PM , Blogger Misty L said...

Oh my god I'm SO with you on this!! The most common reaction I get when I talk about how vile they are is "yeah, they only look good on really skinny girls". Um. NO THEY DON'T. They don't look good on ANYONE.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home