Friday, January 18, 2008

Muni: Still sucks, still deadly.

Way to go Muni!! You've already killed your first citizen in 2008!!. And only 18 days into the new year - you're a real go-getter.

I'm being a bit glib I realize but it's kind of hard to fathom how things with Muni just keep getting shittier and shittier. Like for real, there's a graph and everything:



I'm loving walking to work because the Muni underground trains are always a mess and it saves me money by not having to buy a Fast Pass every month. But I guess I'd better make sure my ass doesn't get run the fuck over and possibly killed my some crazed/half-asleep/whatever-is-wrong-with-them Muni driver. I have a feeling the people who work as drivers for Muni are underpaid and overworked - cities always do that to the people who work in their infrastructure. I wonder how many people will have to be injured or killed before things like this change.

1 Comments:

At 1/19/2008 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There seem to be a lot of ways to die in your town.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home