Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ex-Boyfriends album is FINALLY up on iTunes!!

Go buy it here!

Apparently our album has "clean lyrics". This means that next time we definitely have to say "fuck" a lot more.

Also, I love how the cover with me on it has somehow become the default for everything. I AM SO HANDSOME! heh. Speaking of - bear in mind that if you buy the CD digitally you lose the opportunity of having THREE different covers for the CD jewel case featuring us all goofing it up like characters from Clue. You have been warned!

2 Comments:

At 12/19/2007 2:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chriso, you're my favorite album cover and/or hero!

 
At 12/27/2007 2:42 PM , Blogger Casey said...

I bought the CD at Whatever..., the comics shop in the Castro--mostly because I saw your face on the CD. I pointed it out to the bearish proprietor. "Oh hey! I know that guy! He's cute, isn't he?"
"It's a really good CD too." He said. He wasn't lying either. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home