Thursday, July 03, 2008

Muxed Up

Here be a Muxtape for you all to enjoy. It's made up of songs I'm currently digging on and, as such, it's a pretty random fiesta. But hopefully you'll hear something you like. Click on the image of the cassette below to open the mix.



O HAY, I made another one. I forgot I had a 2nd identity on Muxtape so I made another one under that name, this time with a theme: no songs less than 2 minutes long and all kind of spazzy/fast/hyper except for maybe the last one which I could not resist. It's not even 20 full minutes long! Enjoy, part 2!


2 Comments:

At 7/04/2008 5:05 AM , Blogger Michael C. said...

I'm really digging your under 2 minute mix. Very cool. I also like that we both have a Martha & the Muffins song on our mixes, although they're different songs. (http://mcolford.muxtape.com).

On an unrelated note, you've got a spelling error in your links - unless you intentionally meant to type "My Hare Twitter." I've never noticed you tweeting about rabbits.

 
At 7/04/2008 10:15 AM , Blogger ohnochriso said...

I HATE WHEN I MAKE TYPOS.

I am going to listen to your Muxtape today, yay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home