Monday, March 24, 2008

Sunday in the Park with Rock-n-Roll

Today we played a quick and dirty set at Dolores Park for the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence annual Easter bash. The day was full of sun, fun, crowds, hot guys, tranny fierceness, booze, little kids exposed to many San Francisco values, hanging out with friends from work and getting a sliiight sunburn that will be a tan by tomorrow or the next day, thanks to my Greek heritage. And lots and lots of photos.



Click the pic to see 'em all!

4 Comments:

At 3/24/2008 3:41 AM , Blogger Michael C. said...

Looks like a super-fun day! Wish I had been there.

On that note, it looks like I will be in SF for a conference in April (13 - 16). Let's get together!

 
At 3/24/2008 8:24 AM , Blogger ohnochriso said...

Oh rad, we will hang out for sure!

 
At 3/26/2008 12:19 AM , Blogger Jack Judah Shamama said...

Cho My God!!!! True story: I didn't know you were playing. Walking thru the park, I heard your musics and thought to myself "Are they playing the Ex-Boyfiends on the speakers?"

You sounded THAT good!

 
At 3/26/2008 12:34 AM , Blogger ohnochriso said...

Aww, you're too sweet! We had a show Friday so we were totally all warmed up from that. You must've missed the 5 minute drum solo I did at the beginning of our set while our spacey bassist set up his guitar and pedals that he should've set up about 30 minutes earlier!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home