Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Come see me DJ at Trans-Am this Saturday!!

I will be DJing at Trans-Am again in their new SOMA location!

Here's the infomations:
Sat. June 2nd, 2007
Eight Nightclub
1151 Folsom @ 8th.
9-2, $5, 21+

DJ Dirty Knees DJing all night in the main room.
Metal Patricia in the upstairs room at 11.
Chriso (that's me!!) in the upstairs room from 12-2! (Bring me Vitamin Water, energy formula plz.)

Love Like Fire will be playing a live set at 11 in the main room and Felicia Fellatio and Blossom will be on hand to get all draggy with it.

And the new location has a FULL BAR so you can get your drankin' done!

Do come down for a bit of my set, I promise to play many a snappy tune for your listening enjoyment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home