Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Just so you know.

Yes, I have been absent from this for a bit. I got a promotion at work and have been a bit crazed in the wake of it. But lest anyone thinks I don't keep up with current events, here is a brief synopsis:

I DON'T FUCKING CARE THAT LANCE BASS CAME OUT AS GAY.

I'd rather he wasn't, to be honest. I am so tired of the poor representation gay men get in the world of celebrities (save for Ian McKellen who I adore). His coming out is so careerist I can practically hear his publicist moaning in multiple orgasm.

I am stunned at how many people are even finding this newsworthy. It's as if someone just let us all know that the sky is blue or that ice is cold. Such new information! So relevant! It's not as if anything of actual note is happening like Washington state upholding the gay marriage ban, Israel continuing to bomb the living shit out of Lebanon and Hezbolah retaliating and tons of innocent people dying. Or that GWB has blocked the investigations of all that illegal wire tapping by the NSA. Or that Andrea Yates who drowned her 5 kids is getting off scot free because she was worried one of them might become a mute gay hustler.

No, it's really important that some total loser with horribly dated, frosted hair virtually no talent and a horrible case of T.F.S. (Twink Face Syndrome) has fallen through the Saran Wrap thin doorway of his closeted sexuality. Yes, that is truly, truly important and not yet another distraction from what's going on in our fucked fucked fucked up world via the endless supply of idiot celebrities.

3 Comments:

At 7/30/2006 7:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

repruzent!

 
At 10/18/2006 5:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

promotion? More like hostile takeover.

 
At 10/18/2006 5:52 PM , Blogger ohnochriso said...

Oh, boo-hoo, I made a mean comment about Lance Bass. Get over it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home