Saturday, January 20, 2007

Reverted.


Baby Chriso
Originally uploaded by ohnochriso.

The world has become too much for me to bear. Whether it's the war in Iraq, the corruption in our own government, the flashing of various starlet's shaven genitals or the onslaught of another season of American Idol I just am too fragile to handle it all. I have reverted to an infantile state where my brain cannot possibly absorb or conceive of all the horrors around me and can safely develop all sorts of repressive defense mechanisms so I won't recall any of this when I'm older.

Or maybe I just scanned and uploaded a ton of old family photos to Flickr that my Mom gave me on our last visit. There is a lot of hair and amazing clothes happening, for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home